Sunday, January 11, 2009

1/11

Tonight I decided to take a self portrait.  I figured mirrors are probably way over used for this (along with annoying myspace photoshoots), but hey, the lighting was good atleast!

So, I was born with blonde hair.  It was this beautiful golden/white blonde for all of my childhood, and then around age 13, when my eyes went from blue to green, my hair started getting darker. It's gotten darker and darker every year since then.  

So, my question to whoever is reading this - do you think I'm still a blonde??  Or have I crossed into the brunette threshold yet??

1 comment:

  1. Are you drunk?! Your hair is BLONDE. It is not even CLOSE to brunette. I'd say it's closer to being red than brown. I'd kill for your hair. Next time you stay at my house, I'm going to cut it off when you are sleeping and tape it to my head.
    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete