Sunday, February 8, 2009

2/8

















Today we went to Country Park with our friend Courtney (same Courtney as in the previous photo) and took Sydney to the barkpark.  I saw this gorgeous husky (we think?).  I shot it for at least 20 minutes, but the sun was at an angle that was throwing weird shadows on things, so it took me forever to take a photo I was pleased with.  This was the result, and although it's not as sharp as I'd like it to be, I'm satisfied with the composition and lighting.  Also, I couldn't figure out what was strange about these photos, and finally I realized - the dog is basically the same color as the background!  I think that's what is making his tongue pop out.

















This was another shot- I didn't like it as much, but he just looks so cute in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment