Friday, February 20, 2009

A change - 2/20

Well, it's 51 days into this challenge, and I am finding it to be A LOT harder than I thought it would be.  I am able to take the photos each day, but posting is a problem because I am sooo busy with school work, rugby, and taking care of things around the house.  At the end of most days, I am exhausted and the last thing I want to do is upload/edit photos.  And it gets even worse when I'm behind!

So, with that, I am changing this blog.  I don't want to feel pressured by this, it was supposed to just be something fun and a way for me to take more photos.  However, at the end of the day, if I don't have my photo- then I end up taking a crappy photo of something completely uninteresting anyway.  

I'll post photos as I take them, and I'm going to post some photos that I've taken in the past as well.  I don't want to feel so constrained anymore!
























Today, Em and I walked around downtown and took some photos.  This door was really cool and different, plus I liked the reflection  :-)

2 comments:

  1. How about a weekly update! you could be like post secret and post every sunday!

    I will miss your pretty pictures :(

    and you were right, that ice pack STINKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment Kristen

    ReplyDelete